Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Double your fun!


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Romney: Double Guantanamo
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- When asked about interrogation methods for terrorist suspects, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney said the goal should be to prevent future attacks and suggested doubling the capacity of the terrorist detention center in Guantanamo Bay.

"I don't want them on our soil," Romney said. "I want them on Guantanamo, where they don't get the access to lawyers that they get when they're on our soil. I don't want them in our prisons. I want them there. Some people have said we ought to close Guantanamo. My view is we ought to double Guantanamo."

Cheesus K. Reist! Cancel my rumba lesson, we're on the road to out Bush , Bush

1 comment:

TheHipNerd said...

All the Republicans sound like they are trying to out-do each other with how evil they can be.

Romney: "We need to double the size of Guantanamo."

Giuliani: "We need one in every state."

Huckabee: "I'd personally go in and slap the terrorists around. (In the name of Jesus. Amen.)

Ron Paul: "I'd spray Texas crude on the terrorists and light them on fire to show them the power of the free market."

etc. (except McCain)